I am once again blessed to be in a book group reading and participating in the "33 Days to Morning Glory" in Preparation for Marian Consecration by Fr. Michael Gaitley. In it he shares Mother Teresa's letters to her congregation, one from March 25th on "I thirst":
...(Our Lady) was the first person to hear Jesus' cry "I Thirst" with St. John, and I am sure Mary Magdalen. Because Our Lady was there on Calvary, she knows how real, how deep is His longing for you and for the poor. Do we know? Do we feel as she? Ask her to teach... Her role is to bring you face to face, as John and Magdalen, with the love in the Heart of Jesus crucified. Before it was Our Lady pleading with Mother, now it is Mother in her name pleading with you - "listen to Jesus' thirst." 33 Days to Morning Glory
This image also reminds me of Mother Teresa's Humility List:
1. Speak as little as possible about yourself.
2. Keep busy with your own affairs and not those of others.
3. Avoid curiosity.
4. Do not interfere in the affairs of others.
5. Accept small irritations with good humor.
6. Do not dwell on the faults of others.
7. Accept censures even if unmerited.
8. Give in to the will of others.
9. Accept insults and injuries.
10. Accept contempt, being forgotten and disregarded.
11. Be courteous and delicate even when provoked by someone.
12. Do not seek to be admired and loved.
13. Do not protect yourself behind your own dignity.
14. Give in, in discussions, even when you are right.
15. Choose always the more difficult task.
"Genuine sacred art draws man to adoration, to prayer, and to the love of God, Creator and Savior, the Holy One and Sanctifier." —Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2502
"Lord, as we look upon the beautiful images of your Son, of Our Lady, and of the saints, help us to see beyond the images and receive the messages you speak through them. Help us to take the time to receive the gifts you promise." Amazing Graces